Your generosity makes ALL the difference. Gifts to the Dallin Museum ensure experiences that enrich, inspire, and connect our community through the power of art.
In living up to Cyrus Dallin’s example as a celebrated scuptor, educator, and Indigenous rights advocate, we remain committed to shedding light on the past while inspiring a more beautiful, kind, and just future.
In this season of annual giving, we need you more than ever. Our exciting, grant-funded projects do not cover general museum operations and require additional staff time and resources. Please help us raise $30,000 in crucial operating funds for the Dallin Museum’s important work in the year ahead.
What will we do with your tax-deductible donations?
- We will continue to provide joyful, thoughtful and enriching programs that center a diversity of perspectives and experiences.
- Will will expand our docent corps and grow our group tour offerings to pre-Covid levels.
- We will launch a searchable online collections database, making the Museum’s art and archives accessible to all.
- We will complete grant funded projects to install a bronze Paul Revere statue in the Museum’s garden, mount art banners on the building, and rehouse the Museum’s collection.
- We will expand our Indigenous Community Art Box donation program to provide art supplies to Indigenous youth in need.
Thank you! We are so grateful for your partnership as we share the many gifts that Cyrus Dallin’s art has to offer.