In living up to Cyrus Dallin’s example as a celebrated sculptor, educator, and Indigenous rights advocate, we remain committed to shedding light on the past while inspiring a more beautiful, kind, and just future. Your support ensures uplifting and educational museum experiences that reflect these values.
What will we do with your tax-deductible donations in 2023?
- We will continue to provide joyful and enriching programs that center a diversity of perspectives and experiences.
- We will expand our docent corps and grow our group tour offerings to pre-Covid levels.
- We will launch a searchable online collections database, making the Museum’s art and archives accessible to all.
- We will complete grant funded projects to install a bronze Paul Revere statue in the Museum’s garden, install promotional art banners on our building, and rehouse the Museum’s collection.
- We will expand our Indigenous Community Art Box donation program to provide art supplies to Indigenous youth in need.
- We continue to preserve the collection, conserve selected artworks, and acquire significant sculptures by Cyrus Dallin others in his sphere of influence.
Your contribution, in any amount, will allow us to create many opportunities to learn from Dallin’s art and each other. Thank you!