Become a Member
Join a community of supporters who believe in the importance of the work of Cyrus Dallin. Members are crucial to the Museum’s continued success and vitality. Our supporters provide essential funding for ongoing curatorial, programmatic, and operational expenses. Memberships are active for one year and are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Questions about your application, payment options, or membership benefits? Contact us at 781-641-0747 or email@example.com.
To join by mail, download the membership application and send it with a check payable to the Cyrus E. Dallin Art Museum, Inc. to 611 Massachusetts Ave., Arlington, MA 02474.
Is this a gift membership? If so, include the recipient’s name and address in the “instructions to the seller” section of the Paypal form.
LEVELS & BENEFITS
Menotomy Hunter Partner, $35-$49
– Quarterly newsletter
– 10% discount on Museum merchandise
Sacajawea Contributor, $50-$99
-All of the above plus Dallin Museum car magnet
Angel Moroni Supporter, $100-$249
– All of the above plus reciprocal membership to 1,100 museums in North America through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM).
– Complimentary admission for 2 to the Museum’s annual Kids’ Sculpture Workshop
Julia Ward Howe Sponsor, $250-$499
– All of the above plus personalized tour for up to 8 people by a Museum Trustee
– Two invitations to annual donor appreciation event
Paul Revere Patron, $500-$999
– All of the above plus 20% discount on Museum merchandise
– Complimentary copy of the Cyrus Dallin biography Frontier to Fame, signed by James McGough, Trustee Emeritus and Museum founder
– Recognition in the newsletter and at dallin.org
Appeal to the Great Spirit Benefactor, $1000+
– All of the above plus use of the Museum for an event of up to 20 people, including gallery tours, for up to 3 hours
– Discounted tickets to annual fundraising event
– Recognition on a plaque in the Museum