The Cyrus Dallin Art Museum is the only museum dedicated solely to preserving and interpreting the work of this celebrated American sculptor. The Museum promotes Dallin’s legacy and serves as a vital educational resource for the community of Arlington and beyond through vibrant programs and exhibits.
As a nonprofit organization, Dallin Museum depends on the generosity of donors to make these experiences possible. Your 100% tax-deductible contribution to the Annual Fund supports all aspects of Museum operations, ensuring one-of-a-kind exhibits, extraordinary educational and community programming, and an enhanced visitor experience.
To make a secure online donation click the Donate button below. Thank you!
Join a community of supporters who believe in the importance of the work of Cyrus Dallin. Members are crucial to the Museum’s continued success and vitality. Our supporters provide essential funding for ongoing curatorial, programmatic, and operational expenses. We offer a wide array of membership levels and benefits for individuals and corporations. (See the complete list below the PayPal section.)
Memberships are active for one year and are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Questions about your application, payment options, or membership benefits? Contact us at 781-641-0747 or email@example.com.
To join by mail, download the membership application and send it with a check payable to the Cyrus E. Dallin Art Museum, Inc. to 611 Massachusetts Ave., Arlington, MA 02474.
To purchase a membership online please complete our secure PayPal form. You may use your credit card, bank account, or PayPal account. Please note that you are not required to have a Paypal account to check out. After clicking “Buy Now” you will be taken to the PayPal website. You will see a link on the left hand side of the page that states, “Don’t have a PayPal account?” Click on this link to continue your transaction.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
$35-$49 – MENOTOMY HUNTER PARTNER
● Semi-annual newsletter
● 10% discount on Museum merchandise
$50-$99 – SACAJAWEA CONTRIBUTOR
● All of the above plus Dallin Sculpture Walking Tour
$100-$249 – ANGEL MORONI SUPPORTER
● All of the above plus reciprocal membership to more than 600 museums in North America. Dallin Museum members receive free or reduced admission and discounts on gift shop merchandise and special events at participating institutions. To find out which museums participate in this program, view the complete list of North American Reciprocal Membership (NARM) partners.
● Complimentary admission for two to annual Kids Sculpture Workshop
$250-$499 – JULIA WARD HOWE SPONSOR
● All of the above plus personalized tour for up to 8 people by a Museum Trustee
● Two invitations to annual donor appreciation event
$500-$999 – PAUL REVERE PATRON
● All of the above plus 20% discount on merchandise
● Complimentary copy of Frontier to Fame signed by James McGough, Trustee Emeritus and Museum founder
● Recognition in the newsletter and on the website
$1000 and above – APPEAL TO THE GREAT SPIRIT BENEFACTOR
● All of the above plus use of the Museum for an event for up to 20 people, including gallery tours (up to 3 hours)
● Discounted tickets to annual fundraising event
● Recognition on a plaque in the Museum